Attending one of our Interactive Workshops is a great way to learn more about what your Behavioral Styles Profile is all about! It is recommended that you start with BSP 101 to gain valuable knowledge about how the Behavioral Styles Profile came to be, what it is, and what it means. We have intermediate and advanced classes for those who have already completed BSP 101. Please check out our current course offerings below!
BSP 101 – Understanding Yourself and Others
- June 29 – 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- October 12th – 9:00am – 1:00pm
- December 7 – 9:00am – 1:00pm
Why is it so hard to understand why people work the way they do? What if you could “Crack the Code”, and learn to understand yourself and others in an entirely new way?
In this introductory workshop to PCS-Global’s proprietary Behavior Styles Profile, you will learn a unique, intuitive framework, focused on memorable patterns that will help you to:
- Gain new awareness and insight into your patterns of thoughts, emotions and behaviors, and understand how these patterns and habits impact yourself and others
- Identify circumstances and environments that influence how you respond to life situations
- Grow your understanding of how other people work, even when they don’t make sense
- Create a unique roadmap for your personal growth journey by understanding your personal strengths and weakness
When you leave this workshop, you will be equipped to understand yourself and others in a deep, actionable way that will lead to more positive outcomes at work and home.
Come experience personal growth unlike ever before, and take a new, exciting step on your personal growth journey with us and the BSP!
BSP For Law Enforcement Officers
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019
This workshop will teach you how to improve your effectiveness through understanding behavioral styles. You will learn how to reduce friction between command officers, personnel and the public.
Prior to attending the workshop, you will complete the proprietary Behavioral Styles Profile online. In this introductory workshop you will learn a unique, intuitive framework, focused on memorable patterns that will help you to gain new awareness of:
You will understand your primary behavioral style and how to adapt it to different people and situations. You will understand how your style changes under stress.
- Command Officers/Superiors
You will learn how to communicate more effectively with supervisors based on their behavioral styles.
Those in supervisory positions will learn how to better understand and relate to those under their command by understanding their behavioral styles.
You will learn to be a better team player by understanding the behavioral styles of your coworkers.
You will learn how to identify the behavioral styles of citizens and react with your most effective style for each situationCome experience personal growth unlike ever before, and take a new, exciting step on your personal growth journey with us and the BSP!
BSP 301 – Grow your blue
- Saturday, September 21st, 12-4 PM
- Saturday, November 9th, 12-4 PM
$169 Standard Rate
$125 Continuing Education (Completed 101 & 201)
Are you looking to grow, but aren’t sure where to start, what’s next, or how to do it? Have you tried counseling, coaching, online courses, but still feel like you walk away without any tangible tools or real changes?
Grow Your Blue is a transformational workshop that utilizes PCS-Global’s unique framework for personal growth and development, the Behavior Styles Profile, guiding participants on a journey of deeper understanding and lasting change. In the BSP, “Blue” is the color that represents awareness, growth, joy, and the ability to choose your emotional state.
In this workshop, you will Grow Your Blue through:
- A new understanding of patterns of human behavior, thoughts, and emotion,
- Real tools for shifting these patterns to engineer your personal growth and design your life
- Focusing on developing awareness, guiding thinking, choosing emotions, enhancing self-esteem, and building a life designed through inspired action
We are excited to have you join us in taking the first steps in a new personal growth journey. You will leave with a framework specially developed to provide a tangible framework for understanding yourself, interacting with others, and designing your life to help you find the deep fulfilment that we all seek.